The global Cardiac Monitoring Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market will be worth USD 29.32 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among the aging population.
The increasing investments for the research and development of cardiac monitoring cardiac rhythm management devices to enhance the efficiency of the devices are most likely to drive the growth of the market. The emergence of advanced minimally invasive technologies is expected to fuel the development of cardiac monitoring cardiac rhythm management devices over the forecast period. Moreover, the growing preference of the patients towards wearable cardiac devices is anticipated to boost the demand for advanced cardiac devices.
Market Size – USD 21.75 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.1%, Market Trends – Growing patient preferences towards wearable cardiac devices
The global Cardiac Monitoring Cardiac Rhythmmarket is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global Cardiac Monitoring Cardiac Rhythmmarket report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
Global Cardiac Monitoring Cardiac Rhythm market competition by TOP MANUFACTURERS, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
- Key participants include MEDTRONIC PLC, GE HEALTHCARE, ABBOTT LABORATORIES, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V., BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, BIOTRONIK, HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC., ASAHI KASEI CORPORATION, MICROPORT SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, and NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Cardiac Monitoring Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market on the basis of Type, Product, End User, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Event Monitors
- ECG Devices (Stress ECG Devices, Resting ECG Devices, Holter Monitors)
- Cardiac Output Monitoring Devices
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pacemakers (External Pacemakers and Implantable pacemakers)
- Defibrillators (External Defibrillators and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Cardiac Centers
- Other End Users
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- To learn more details about the Cardiac Monitoring Cardiac RhythmMarket report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In May 2019, ABBOTT LABORATORIES launched a new smarter heart monitor for better arrhythmia detection, which can benefit the people suffering from irregular heartbeats.
- The ECG devices segment held the largest market share of 48.8% in 2019. The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among the aging population has resulted in the increasing adoption of ECG devices.
- Defibrillators are forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period. Technological developments in defibrillators are projected to drive the growth of the segment.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.