Printing an excel sheet from your Canon imageCLASS printer isn’t a difficult task, but if the printer starts issues with excel printing, it may become hectic for you. We’ll share some most common issues and their solution with you. So let’ start the discussion without any delay.
Issue 1 – imageCLASS prints multiple Excel sheets
Cause: You’ve set only one sheet in the print setting.
Solution: Configure the print settings.
When your Canon model starts printing multiple excel sheets of the same print of the same setting, you’ll require to configure the setting and check the setting for each worksheet to match the settings. Copies, Output Size, Binding Location, Staple/Collate/Group, Paper Source, Orientation, Resolution, and 1-sided/2-sided/Booklet Printing needs to be configured.
Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to configure the setting;
- Open excel on your PC and select all sheets for printing.
- Go to the File menu and select print.
- From settings, you can also choose Print Entire Workbook. It’ll select all the worksheets.
- The print screen is displayed; click on your current device.
- Select Printer Properties.
- Open Settings on the print settings display, then click OK.
- Use preview in Excel to see the next worksheet.
- Follow steps 4, 5, 6, 7 for each worksheet to print.
- Execute printing after the complete settings.
Issue 2 – Excel data print couldn’t be the same as intended
Cause: Printing entire book in excel or same Excel file prints with multiple users.
Solution: Setting configuration needed or change print settings.
- Go through solution 1 if your printer prints the entire book.
- Same Excel file print with multiple users
If your printer prints the same file with multiple users, you’ll require to change the setting. Sometimes when a file is closed, excel carries over settings, and in such cases, the user’s print settings may stay the same.
To resolve this, you’ve to open and change the settings. You can also ignore the print setting from saving to an Excel file, and so you’ve to remove it from Document Properties to result in not carrying over the print setting.
Follow the steps below to prevent print settings in Excel to not carrying over:-
- Open the Excel and select the file menu.
- Then, click on Info and select Check for Issues.
- From the shown dropdown, select Inspect Document.
- A confirmation message appears on the screen, select either Yes or No.
- Click on the option - Document Properties and Personal Information.
- Check the list, select unwanted files, and then click Inspect at the bottom.
- In the next window, click on Remove All.
- Now, the setting is enabled.
Also Read : - How To Fix Epson 2720 driver
Issue 3 – Excel Images are not printed
Cause: File format and image property settings and aren’t suitable.
Solution: Save files in another format or change the Image property.
- Save your files in a different format.
Sometimes saving a file in one format doesn’t run in the PC and printer while printing. Here’s how to do it;
- Open Excel file.
- Use the File menu to select Save As.
- Choose your file name and storage location to save this file.
- Click Save as type and select XPS or PDF format to change the format.
- Click on Open file after publishing.
- Now, save this setting.
Try printing again with your Canon printer with the saved file format.
- Change Image Properties Setting
Changing image properties setting helps in printing images with Excel files;
- Open your excel file.
- Right-click on the image you want to print with an excel sheet.
- A pop menu appears; click on Size and Properties.
- The shown display of Format Shape Properties, choose Print object.
Image Setting is now changed, so try printing the excel page again.
Also Read : - Issue Regarding With Epson et 2720 softwar