When you enter into the crypto realm, probably Coinbase would be the first word that you may listen to as it is a prominent platform to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. There is no secret that it offers high-end security facets, quite an intuitive interface and trading tools for advanced trading.
But, because of its stand-out functionalities and great benefits, we can’t say that it will never cause any issues. It may happen seldom but these rare but common obstacles of the Coinbase app can slow down your game because they affect your trading and investment. So, resolving these issues is a necessity.
But, how can you do so? It can be a big question for you now.
Thankfully we have a few tips which will weed out all the hindrances very quickly and easily.
What to do if your Coinbase app not working?
The first thing to check if you're having issues with the Coinbase app is your internet connection. The first thing to do is to check that your Wi-Fi or mobile data is connected properly since this is the most frequent problem people have. Now move further to get the solutions for other issues.
- Check out the status of the official website of Coinbase, if it is showing “up”, it is working fine, if not wait for some time to get it resolved by Coinbase technical team.
- The cause of the issue can be your mobile device, so try restarting your device can be a good idea. Restart and perform the Coinbase-Login again.
- Your device’s outdated driver can cause the problem, so update your iOS device by going to Settings General Software update and if you are an Android user, you can go to settings Apps and install.
- If you’re using an outdated version of the Coinbase app, it can cause an obstacle. So go to the installed apps list in your device, locate the Coinbase and update it.
- You can try reinstalling the application, just hold the app icon and click the “Remove app/ Uninstall app” and then reinstall it from App Store or Play Store whatever you have on your device.
There are a few things that can be preventing the Coinbase app from working properly. If the cause is something you can't control, like a server problem or technical issue, give it a day or two before trying the Coinbase app again as these issues won't last long.
It is recommended to get professional assistance if the app isn't working for a more specific cause, such as a problem with your device or your account being suspended. If you get in touch with Coinbase customer care, they'll soon get your app back in working order.