Here we'll find out how to repair Epson Printer Error Code W-12? Epson Printers are still widely utilized in the planet and are freely employed by many of us from various countries thanks to their advanced printing capabilities. However, by using the printer, you receive a mistake code that you simply are unable to resolve. W-12 is one among them, and it’s the results of printer ink cartridges being not remembered on the LCD screen.
Replace the Ink Cartridges First.
When an cartridge runs out, your printer’s device and software will receive a notification to notify you to the matter . If the cartridge is broken , a message will appear on the Epson printer’s LCD screen stating that it must be repaired which the printer will not be ready to print, copy, or scan.
Step 2: Pull Out and Replace the Cartridges
- Don’t forget to exchange the cartridge before starting the method .
- You must replace the old cartridges with the proper version.
- Furthermore, users must delay until the cartridge packages are able to use before removing it.
- Shift on the device and check the cartridge.
- Press the beginning button again and choose the “Setup” icon.
- Select the cartridge types using the “left and right” keys, then press the “start” button.
- Activate the scanner and take away the cartridge cover.
- Press the cartridge a couple of times, then raise it straight up to carefully extract it.
- At least five times, shake the cartridge – Remove the cartridge from its wrapping.
- Replace the old one with a replacement one from the holder, then switch it down.
- After you’ve replaced the cartridge, close the duvet and push it down.
- To fill the ink, press the beginning button.
- Restart the method when the ink replacement warning message on the LCD screen.
Read More: http://smartsourcing.ru/blogs/katalog_it-uslug/6958